Knitting with Plucky.

In which I attempt to catch the knitting train.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

And away we go.


I just deleted the old crap that I had here. I hadn't updated since March. Whoops. I found the old blog again today, though, so I thought I'd turn it into a knitting/whatevertheheckIwant blog. So here it is. I suppose I should post pictures of my past knitting projects, current projects, etc. That may take a little effort. I'll get to that if I actually decide to post on this on a regular basis. ;) For now, enjoy this picture of Simon whilst I try to come up with something witty and ghey to blog about.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger lisaflynn1352 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home